Our farm is situated at the Tatras’ foothills 310 m over the sea level and occupies a space of 7 ha, built-up area is 4200 m2.The farm was found in 1950’, was reconstructed several times since then, last time in 2002.The farm has it’s own water sources (basic and reserved) and independent sewerage system.
The farm has special EQUI installations for sport horses training:
- indoor riding school 24x42 m with a stand, with dressage traning mirrors, full lighting for a work in the evenings. A riding school has a concrete foundation, on which the following layers were laid down consistently: a) 15 cm layer of ramed soil and b) 10 cm layer of sand.
- two outdoor arenas measuring 40x45 m2 and 27x87 m2 with pillars and springgarten of one furlong and the langepen of 13 m diameter.
- stepping mashine for 6 horses with diameter of 16 m and semi-automatic regulation of speed and direction.
There are two stables on the farm: lower with 14 boxes and upper with 17 boxes. Each box has a size 4x4 m2 . Above all there is a fully izolated quarantine box and a special box with a heeling mud for hoof softening, the shower box with cold and warm water hoses for horses‘ washing, veterinary room with solarium. Each box has an individual lighting and automatic ventilation.
Under one roof with the stables there are a lot of service and subsidiary premises (for forage preparation, tacking rooms, cloak-rooms, utility room, kitchens, offices and living appartements for staff) 480 m2 in the whole .
Each stable has it’s own manure storage of 600 m3 and barn of 1500 m3 These capacities are sufficient for the functioning of the stable practically within 1 year.
There are 13 equipped paddocks on the farm, which allow round-the-clock breeding of the horses from spring till autumn .
Special „line of rollers“ provides a training of the horses‘ back musculs and spine in vertical direction. It’s useful for training of the specific motions for showjumping and dressage on step and trot, with and without a rider.
In the multifunctioning building there is a forage storehouse of 400 m2 and warm garage of 300 m2. Silo provide a reserved storage of 7 tons of oats. Dispatching building has a dominant position, where the farm’s maintenance and round-the-clock supervision of the horses are secured by different telecom and video resources.
- Manure storage
- Lower stable
- Service and subsidiary rooms
- Outdoor arena, springgarten
- Appartements for stuff
- Stepping mashine
- Indoor arena
- Outdoor arena
- Line of rollers
- Manure storage
- Upper stable
- Forage storage
- Dispetching building